Professional degree affiliated to P.T.U Jalandhar
Approved by AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education) and PCI (Pharmacy Council of India)
Total Seats : 60
- The course duration is four years.
- The course is based on semester system.
The admission to the above courses will be based on merit in an entrance test provided the candidate is otherwise eligible for admission.
- The eligibility for admission to B. Pharmacy course shall be as per the notification of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) as amended from time to time.
- He/ She should bear a good moral character.
- He/ She must be in a good mental and physical health. Each candidate before admission will have to undergo a medical fitness examination and shall have to produce a medical fitness certificate, as prescribed by the University.
- A student admitted to Bachelor of Pharmacy programme must be on the rolls of an affiliated College/ Institute to attend the classes regularly as per rules and shall pay such fees to the College/ Institute as decided by the University / College / Institute from time to time.
- 2/3rd of total seats i.e. 40 seats to be filled by Punjab Technical University (PTU) in the month of May-June followed by counselling.
- 20 seats are under management quota to be filled by college on merit basis.
Reservation Policy will be implemented as per Central / State Govt. guidelines.
Document Retention Policy
- Institute will retain qualification documents till the verification process by university.
- Institute will not retain any documents of those who have left or willing to leave the institute.
- Rs. 39,875 per semester
*The fee is as per the Punjab Govt./University notification and it is subject to revision by the competent authority.
SyllabusBatch 2005 onwards
Batch 2009 onwards
Batch 2011 onwards
Batch 2012 onwards