Two Year degree affiliated to P.T.U Jalandhar
Approved by AICTE
Total Seats: 120
- The course duration of MBA is two years.
- The course is based on semester system.
The admission to these courses will be based on merit in the qualifying examination or in an entrance test to beconducted by Punjab Technical University, provided the candidate is otherwise eligible for admission.
- A candidate who have the minimum qualification of Bachelor’s Degree recognized by association of Indian Universities.
- The eligibility for admission shall be as per the notification of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) from time to time.
- He/ She should bear a good moral character.
- He/ She must be in a good mental and physical health. Each candidate before admission will have to undergo a medical fitness examination and shall have to produce a medical fitness certificate, as prescribed by the University.
- A student admitted to MBA programme must be on the rolls of an affiliated College/ Institute to attend the classes regularly as per rules and shall pay such fees to the College/ Institute as decided by the University / College / Institute from time to time.
- 2/3rd of total seats to be filled through CMAT.
- In MBA 34 seats out of 120 are reserved under Management Quota and are to be filled preferably on the basis of CMAT / MAT Score, previous academic performance, GD and PI
- GD & P.I. will be held in the month of June every year for which the dates will be displayed on the college website
- In MBA 6 seats are available for NRI & NRI Sponsored students. Admissions for these seats is done by the college on the merit.
- Rs. 40,000/- for 1st semester + Rs.3,500 (One Time)* + Rs.2,000 Security (Refundable).
* One Time Fee is for University Counseling Fee, Books for 1st Semester, Tie, Blazer, Insignia, ID Card, Library Card
- 2nd semester fee will be Rs. 39,750/-
Reservation Policy will be implemented as per Central / State Govt. guidelines.
Document Retention Policy
- Institute will retain qualification documents till the verification process by university.
- Institute will not retain any documents of those who have left or willing to leave the institute.