Two Year degree affiliated to P.T.U Jalandhar
Approved by AICTE
Total Seats: 60
- The course duration of MBA-IB is two years.
- The course is based on semester system.
- Graduation in any stream with minimum 50% marks.
- 2/3rd of total seats to be filled through CMAT.
- In MBA 17 seats out of 60 are reserved under Management Quota and are to be filled preferably on the basis of CMAT / MAT Score, previous academic performance, GD and PI
- GD & P.I. will be held in the month of June every year for which the dates will be displayed on the college website
- In MBA-IB, 3 seats are available for NRI & NRI Sponsored students. Admissions for these seats is done by the college on the merit.
- Rs. 40,000/- for 1st semester + Rs.3,500 (One Time)* + Rs.2,000 Security (Refundable).
* One Time Fee is for University Counseling Fee, Books for 1st Semester, Tie, Blazer, Insignia, ID Card, Library Card
- 2nd semester fee will be Rs. 39,750/-
Reservation Policy will be implemented as per Central / State Govt. guidelines.
Document Retention Policy
- Institute will retain qualification documents till the verification process by university.
- Institute will not retain any documents of those who have left or willing to leave the institute.
WHY JOIN MBA-International Business at PCTE
- Execution of actual Export Shipment
A Partnership Firm has been formed and Importer-Exporter Code number and other legal formalities are taken care of. Every student has to actually execute one export order byÂ identifying a buyer and the product to be exported. One examination of 100 marks is attached to this activity and students pass the examination only when the payment for the export order is realised and other formalities related to the whole shipment are adhered to.
- Expertise in Foreign Trade Policy and Procedures
- Learning one Foreign Language
- Expertise in dealing with foreign exchange issues including dealing through banks
- Expertise in dealing with various types of Export Incentives
- Expertise in managing logistics
- Expertise in dealing with documentation
- Expertise in dealing with letter of credit including UCP-600
- Expertise in dealing with trade routes and Inco terms
- Expertise about how to deal with various exports promotion organizations
After doing MBA-IB from PCTE, you will be good enough to:
- Start your own Export-Import Business ( Photograph and message of some of the students who have actually started their own export-import business after doing MBA IB)
- Manage Exports-Imports for some good reputed companies
- Work in any good bank with expertise of dealing in foreign trade transactions
- Work in any good bank with expertise of dealing in foreign exchange transactions
- Work with different shipping lines
- Work with logistics companies
- Work for Buying Houses
- Work for Freight Forwarders
First year of MBA IB is exactly same as MBA general so all the students get an opportunity to work in general management companies also.
Start your own Export-Import Business
Manage Exports-Imports for some good reputed companies
Work in any good bank with expertise of dealing in foreign trade transactions
Work in any good bank with expertise of dealing in foreign exchange transactions
Work with different shipping lines
Work with logistics company
Work for Buying Houses
Work for Freight Forwarders