Three year degree affiliated to PTU Jalandhar
Total Seats : 280
Duration : 3 Years
Procedure : Direct by college as per merit and 5% seats are NRI / NRI sponsored. (Subject to revision by the Govt.)
The admission in this course will be based on merit in the qualifying examination or in an entrance test to be conducted by Punjab Technical University, provided the candidate is otherwise eligible for admission.
- A candidate who has passed 12th class examination on 10+2 pattern or equivalent
- He/ She should bear a good moral character.
- He/ She must be in a good mental and physical health. Each candidate before admission will have to undergo a medical fitness examination and shall have to produce a medical fitness certificate, as prescribed by the University.
- A student admitted to BCA programme must be on the rolls of an affiliated College/ Institute to attend the classes regularly as per rules and shall pay such fees to the College/ Institute as decided by the University / College / Institute from time to time.
Reservation Policy will be implemented as per Central / State Govt. guidelines.
Rs 19875 per semester
*The fee is as per the Punjab Govt./University notification and it is subject to revision by the competent authority.
Document Retention Policy
- Institute will retain qualification documents till the verification process by university.
- Institute will not retain any documents of those who have left or willing to leave the institute.