PCTE Group of Institutes provides you an environment with over 240 foreign students from 35 countries (Besides India) around the globe like Turkmenistan, Timor Leste, Indonesia, Sudan, Nepal, Iraq, Libya, Malawi, Maldives, Angola, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Burundi, Bhutan, Colombia, Republic of Congo, DRC, Ghana, Gambia, Guinea Bissau, Lesotho, Guinea Conakry, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, PNG, Rwanda, South Sudan, South Africa, Syria, Uganda, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Yemen,Palestine. We had faculty from Europe under academic exchange programs with France, Italy, Romania & Lithuania.
Multinational Community on Campus:
- Foreign students from Turkmenistan, Timor Leste, Indonesia,Sudan, Nepal, Iraq, Libya, Malawi, Maldives, Angola, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Burundi, Bhutan, Colombia, Republic of Congo, DRC, Ghana, Gambia, Guinea Bissau, Lesotho, Guinea Conakry, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, PNG, Rwanda, South Sudan, South Africa, Syria, Uganda, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Yemen,Palestine are studying at PCTE.
- Active academic exchange programs with University of Angers, France and International School of Law & Business, Lithuania.
- International regular/visiting faculty from UK, France, Russia & Romania.
- Collaboration with 17 Universities from various countries.
We have had students from the following countries studied at PCTE.
Ambassadors of Various Countries to India at PCTE Campus .
- Mr. Dusan Vukic, Deputy Chief of the Mission, Embassy of Republic of Serbia to India
- H.E. Mr. Kanyi Galley LOGOSU-TEKO, Ambassador – Embassy of Togo to India
- H.E. Dr. Wael Albattrekhi, Deputy Chief of the Mission – Palestine Embassy to India
- H.E. Dr. Sabit Subasic, Ambassador Bosnia and Herzegovina to India
- H.E. Dr. Mbuya Isaac G. Munlo, Ambassador Malawi to India
H.E Ms. Monica Lanzetta Mutis,Ambassador ,Colombia to India.
- H.E Mr. Robert McDougall, Head of Mission, Consulate General, Canada to India.
- H.E. Ahmed Mohamed,Ambassador,Maldives to India.
- H.E. Ali Illiasson,Ambassador ,Republic of Niger to India.
- H.E. Piotr Klodkowski, Ambassador of Poland to India.
- H.E. Alexendre Cece Loua, Ambassador Republic of Guinea to India.
- H.E. Maj. Gen. V. Namgyel, Ambassador Kingdom of Bhutan to India
- H.E. Peter Othol, Ambassador South Sudan to India.
- H.E. Tarcisius Eri, High Commissioner Papua New Guinea to India
- H.E. Dr. Lewis P. Mbilizi, Deputy High Commissioner Republic of Malawi to India
- H.E. Bothata Tsikoane,The High Commissioner,Kingdom of Lesotho to India
- H.E. Ms. Matte Nkona Mashapane, High Commissioner South Africa to India
- H.E. Francois Balumuene,Ambassador ,Democratic Republic of Congo to India
- H.E. Deepak Vohra,Special Advisor to P.M. Guinea Bissau
- H.E. Dembo M.Badjie,Ambassador ,Republic of The Gambia
- H.E. Malam Sambu, Ambassador Guinea Bissau to India.
- H.E. Felix Ngoma, Ambassador, Republic of Congo to India.
- H.E. Dr. Samuel Mbambo, High Commissioner Namibia.
- Mr. Augusto Castellanos, Director of Commercial Office, Embassy of Colombia to India.
- Ms. Ditza Froim, Minister Counselor, Embassy of Israel to India.
- Ms. Jessica Mancera, Cultural Attache, Embassy of Mexico to India.
- Mr. Dominiqe Waag, Embassy of Alliance Francaise to India.
All the foreign students who wish to join PCTE can download the admission form here . The student will be required to attach all the attested documents along with the admission form.
Mr. Naweed Yosofi, Ex PCTEian who graduated from PCTE in 2014 after completing his BBA, is working on the Board of Management of Afghan United Bank – Afghanistan as Chief Risk Officer.
THE FEE STRUCTURE FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS:
» MBA/MBA-IB/M.Pharma US $ 5000 per annum
»BBA/BCA/B.com (Professional)/B.Sc(Medical Lab Sciences)/ B(JAMC) /B.Sc(ATHM)/B.Sc(Biotech)/MCA/ US $2500 per annum
»B.HMCT/B.Pharma US $3500 per annum.
PCTE offers scholarships to deserving foreign students, as per their academic performance.
» PCTE has its own hostel, where outstation and foreign students reside. A student can avail hostel accommodation (boarding & food) for US $ 2000* approx. for 10 months.
*PCTE offers Scholarship on hostel fees where, fees is reduced to half i.e US $1000 as per requirement.
For any further assistance with foreign students admission, Please contact:
Ms. Harpreet K. Kang
Dean International Affairs
PCTE Group of Institutes