To which University PCTE is affiliated?
What are the timings of college?
9:00 a.m – 3:00 p.m. (Saturday)
Second Saturday is Off.
Is there any College Bus Facility available?
Does College provide for any accommodation?
Where are the hostels located?
Boys hostel is near Campus – 2 and at a walking distance.
Girls hostel is near octroi post. Bus facility is available.
What is the level of discipline in college?
What are the contact numbers for any Admission inquiries?
Fax: +91-161-2888605, Email ID: email@example.com
Courses, Eligibility & Fee Structure?
From where can I get the admission form/information brochure?
- Download it from website (Click here to download). Kindly attach a demand draft of Rs. 350/- (If applying for graduation course) & Rs. 500/- (If applying for post graduation course).
- You can visit the campus and purchase the information brochure.
Details of Draft
- BBA/BCA/B.Com (Prof.)/B.Sc.(Biotechnology)/BSc.(Airlines)/M.Sc.(IT)/MBA/MCA/MBA-IB/ – in favor of Punjab College Of Technical Education (Payable at Ludhiana).
- B.Pharmacy / M.Pharmacy – in favor of PCTE Institute Of Pharmacy (Payable at Ludhiana).
- B.Hotel Management – in favor of PCTE Institute Of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (Payable at Ludhiana).
What are my fee payment options?
Fees is paid semester-wise. Fees for semester is to be paid before the commencement of next semester.
What documents must I submit with my application?
- Matriculation Certificate
- 10+2 Certificate
- Graduation Certificate (PG Courses)
- Character Certificate (From Institution last Attended)
- 4 Passport size photographs
- MAT Result slip (MBA Admission only)
- 2 Self Addressed 9″ * 4″ envelopes with Stamp of Rs. 5 each.
- 1 Self Addressed 12″ * 10″ envelope (for information brochure with stamp of Rs. 20 each.)
Is attestation of certificates required?
Are student loans available?
I have given MAT / CMAT. What to do next?
- If your score is greater than our minimum qualifying score, you can fill the admission form and send it across. The college will intimate you regarding GD & PI.
What is your cut-off score For MBA? How important are MAT results?
What are the tentative dates for holding Group Discussions and personal interview?
What is the Refund Policy for Fresh Admissions?
- If the student leaves the course before the start of classes, the fees is refunded by deducting Rs. 1000/-
- If the students leaves the course after the start of the classes, then proportionate fees is refunded, only if the seat falling vacant is subsequently filled up before the last date of the admission. If seats remain vacant in the same course by the last date admissions, the fees is not refunded.
Is migration to/from other college allowed during the course?
Rules and Regulations
- 75% attendance is mandatory.
- In case of cancellation of admission, Repayment will be done as per Refund Policy.
- Institute reserves the right to amend, alter or modify rules and regulations as and when required which will be binding on the students.