Ms. Seema Thakur has been working as an Assistant Professor in Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences at PCTE Group of Institutes since 2008. She is specialized in the field of Pharmacology and has various publications in National and International Journals. She has about eight years of teaching experience.
- B.Pharmacy: ISF College of Pharmacy, PTU, Punjab 2004.
- M.Pharmacy (Pharmacology): ISF College of Pharmacy, PTU, Punjab, 2008.
- PGDCA (Post graduate diploma in Computer application), Kurukshetra University, 2005
- PDCR (Professional diploma in clinical research), Catalyst Clinical Services Pvt. Ltd. Delhi-110009 (India).
- PDPV (Professional diploma in Pharmacoviglance),Catalyst Clinical Services Pvt. Ltd. Delhi-110009 (India).
Areas of Interest
- Sharma R, Thakur S, Rana A , Kumar C.(2011) Endothelium Dysfunction, Inflammation and Cardiovascular Disorder. Webmed Central. ISSN 2046-1690.
- Seema Thakur, Neha Srivastava. (2016) An Update on Neuropathic Pain Models. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vol 8, Issue 6, 11-16.
- Seema Thakur, Neha Srivastava. (2016) Nutraceuticals: A Review. Asian J. Res. Pharm. Sci.; Vol. 6: Issue 2.
- Neha Srivastava, Seema Thakur. (2016) A Novel Approach for Topical Delivery of Drugs. International Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. International Journal of Pharmacy & Technolgy. Vol 8, Issue 2, 11712-11731.