Ms. Gunjanpreet Kaur has recently joined as an Assistant Professor in Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences at PCTE Group of Institutes from July 2017. She has specialization in the field of Pharmacology and has a publication in International Journal in the field of pharmacology (Neuropathic pain) to her credit.
- Pharmacy in Pharmacology from Punjabi University, Patiala.
- Pharmacy from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
- Qualified GPAT in the year 2015.
Areas of Interest
Pharmacology and Human Anatomy and Physiology
- A Recent publication on “Mast cells in neuropathic pain: An increasing spectrum of their involvement in pathophysiology” in a reputed journal named ‘Reviews in the Neurosciences’ with 5-year impact factor 3.546.
- The research paper entitled “NEUROPATHIC PAIN ATTENUATING EFFECTS OF PERAMPANEL IN AN EXPERIMENTAL MODEL OF CHRONIC CONSTRICTION INJURY IN RATS” has been communicated in “Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy” with the five-year impact factor of 2.191.
- The research paper entitled “Pharmacological investigations on mast cell stabilizer and histamine receptor antagonists in vincristine induced neuropathic pain” has been communicated in “Naunyn-Schmiedeberg’s Archives of Pharmacology” with an impact factor of 2.558.