Ms Deepanti Mittal has been working as Assistant Professor in Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, at PCTE Group of Institutes since June 2017. She has specialization in the field of Pharmacognosy and has done work on the HPTLC. She has 1 year of teaching experience.
- pharmacy Chitkara college of pharmacy, Punjab Technical University, Banur(Punjab).2012
- pharmacy(Pharmacognosy)Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Punjabi University, Patiala. 2014
- Pharma research project “Phytochemical investigation on Abies pindrow aerial parts” under the guidance of Dr. Suresh Thakur.
Areas of interest
Phytochemical studies of plants.
Conferences and seminars attended
- Attended UGC sponsored “National Seminar on Drug Delivery and Pharmacovigilance”
- Presented poster at International Conference on “ Drug Resistance, Development, Pharmaceutical Technology and Outcomes”
- Presented poster at National Conference on “Advancement Challenges and Opportunities in Pharmaceutical Research”
- Presented poster at Conference on “Promotion and Globalisation of Indian Herbal Products – Perspectives and Prospects”
- Presented poster at Conference of “Punjab Science Congress”