Ms. Anuradha has been working as an Assistant Professor in Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, PCTE Group of Institutes, Ludhiana. Her area of research interest is computer-aided drug design specially acridine analogues as cognition enhancers, acetylcholinesterase inhibitors, 4-substituted thieno[2,3-d]pyrimidines, chromanyl-isoxazolidines as antibacterial agents, N-alkylbromo-benzothiazoles as anticancer agents, synthesis of new chemical entities and pharmacological evaluation of potential cognition enhancers. She has about 6 years of research and teaching experiences. She has published more than sixteen research and review papers in different referred national and International Journals of high repute in the field of pharmaceutical chemistry. She has 4 scientific abstracts and 15 research presentations at various national and international conferences. She has achieved travel grant from International association of Parkinsonism and Related Disorders for attending XXI World Congress on Parkinson Disease and Related Disorders, Milan, Italy and partial travel grant for attending International Conference from Department of biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of science & technology, Government of India, New Delhi, India. She has also achieved INSA-CSIR-DAE/BRNS-CICS international travel fellowship from Centre for International Co-operation in Science (CICS), Chennai, India. She is a recipient of “UGC-Research Fellowship in Sciences for Meritorious Student scheme” during her PhD. She is an invited reviewer of the various referred international journals. She is an active life member of Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India (APTI).
- D (Pursuing) from Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- Pharmacy from Panjab University, Chandigarh in 2011.
- Pharmacy from Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar in 2009.
- Pharmacy from Govt. Polytechnic College for Women, Jalandhar in 2006.
- Anuradha S, Poonam P. Microwave activated synthesis of pyrroles: A short Review. Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry 2017, 54(1), 27-34.
- Anuradha S, Poonam P. Design and synthesis of some acridine-piperazine hybrids for the improvement of cognitive dysfunction. Chemical Biology & Drug Design 2017. Doi: 10.1111/cbdd.13017.
- Rupinder Kaur G, Tilak R, Anuradha S Gagandeep S, Jitender B. 4-Substituted Thieno[2,3-d]pyrimidines as Potent Antibacterial Agents: Rational Design, Microwave-Assisted Synthesis, Biological Evaluation and Molecular Docking Studies. Chemical Biology & Drug Design 2017. Doi: 10.1111/cbdd.13028
- Anuradha S, Poonam P. Improvement of cognitive performance and cholinergic transmission by development of novel acridine-piperazine hybrids. Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2016, e178.
- Anuradha S, Poonam P. Understanding the quantitative structure activity relationship of acetylcholinesterase inhibitors for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease. Journal of Theoretical and Computational Chemistry 2015, 14(6), 1550040-1550067. DOI: 10.1142/S0219633615500406.
- Gagandeep S, Anuradha S, Harpreet K, Mohan Paul S. I. Chromanyl-isoxazolidines as Antibacterial agents: Synthesis, Biological Evaluation, QSAR and Molecular Docking Studies. Chemical Biology & Drug Design 2016, 87(2), 213-223
- Poonam P, Paramveer S, Anuradha S. Synthesis, molecular docking and antiamnesic activity of 2-Naphthyloxy derivatives, Medicinal Chemistry 2013, 9 (3), 371-378.
- Rupinder Kaur G, Gagandeep S, Anuradha S, P. M. S. Bedi, Anil Kumar S. Synthesis, cytotoxic evaluation, and in silico studies of substituted N-alkylbromo-benzothiazoles. Medicinal Chemistry Research 2013, 22(9), 4211–4222.
- Anuradha S, Poonam P. Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors from QSAR Point of View: How close are we? Central Nervous System Agents in Medicinal Chemistry 2013, 13(1), 71-87.
- Pran Kishore D, Anuradha S, Poonam P, Akkinepally Raghuram R. Molecular docking and receptor specific 3D-QSAR studies of acetylcholinesterase inhibitors, Molecular Diversity 2012, 16(4), 803-823.
- Poonam P, Ruchi M, Bhavneet K and Anuradha K. Synthesis and pharmacological evaluation of some new naphthol derived aryloxy derivatives as cognition enhancers, Medicinal Chemistry Research 2012, 21(8), 1771–1779.
- Harman Preet K, Anuradha K, Poonam P, Rupinder Kaur G. Scientific Abstract: “Computational, similarity studies and QSAR analysis of a series of acetylcholinesterase inhibitors” International Journal of Natural Product Science 2012: Spl Issue 1:105.
- Anuradha K, Pran Kishore D, Poonam P, Raghuram Rao, A. Abstract: “Development of virtual screening models for the identification of new selective acetylcholinesterase inhibitors” International Journal of Natural Product Science 2012: Spl Issue 1:107.
- Nidhi S, Rupinder Kaur G, Anuradha K, Chander M. Scientific Abstract: “Flavonoids as promising anti-cancer agent: A review”. International Journal of Natural Product Science 2012: Spl Issue 1:154.
- Mandeep S, Anuradha K. Scientific Abstract:“Artemisia afra: A potential flagship for medicinal plants” International Journal of Natural Product Science 2012: Spl Issue 1:125
- Anuradha K. Peptic Ulcer: Causes and Therapy, Pharmacy Infopedia, Reference Id: PHARMATUTOR-ART-1168.