Mr. Vikrant Saluja has been working as an Assistant Professor in Department of Pharmaceutics, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences at PCTE Group of Institutes since 2008. He is specialized in the field of Pharmaceutics and has number of publications in National and International Journals in the field of drug delivery and nanotechnology to his credit. He has about eight years of research and teaching experience.
- B.Pharmacy: Mohan Lal Sukhadia University, Udaipur, Rajasthan, 2006.
- M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics): Punjabi University, Patiala, Punjab, 2008.
- Qualified GATE in the year 2006 with a score of 429 and All India rank (AIR) of 630.
Areas of Interest
- Novel Drug Delivery System
- Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics
- Vikrant Saluja, Sunnia Arora & Suman Goyal , Self-Emulsifying Lipid Formulation: An Overview. 2015, Current Drug Delivery 12 (2), 166-176.
- Vikrant Saluja & B.S. Sekhon, The regulation of pharmaceutical excipients. 2013, Journal of Excipients and Food Chemicals 4 (3), 95-106.
- Dimple Chopra, Monica Gulati, Vikrant Saluja, Purnima Pathak & Parikshit Bansal.Patents on Brain Permeable Nanoparticles. 2013, Recent patents on CNS drug discovery 8 (3), 220-234.
- Vikrant Saluja & B.S. Sekhon , Calixarenes and cucurbiturils: Pharmaceutical and biomedical applications. 2013, Journal: Journal of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, 4 (1), 16-25.
- Chandan Garg & Vikrant Saluja, Once-daily sustained-release matrix tablets of metformin hydrochloride based on an enteric polymer and chitosan. 2013, Journal of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, 4 (1), 92-97.
- B.S. Sekhon & Vikrant Saluja, Biosimilars: an overview. 2011 Journal: Biosimilars, 1, 1 – 11.
- Vikrant Saluja, Dimple Chopra, Nirmal Singh and B.S. Sekhon, Anti-inflammatory Potential of Dapsone Loaded Chitosan Nanoparticles in Streptozotocin-Induced Experimental Dementia, 2011 International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Nanotechnology, 4 (1), 1347–1358.
- B.S. Sekhon & Vikrant Saluja, Nanovaccines-an overview. 2011, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Frontier Research, 1(1): 101-109.
- Dimple Chopra, Monica Gulati, Vikrant Saluja, Purnima Pathak & Parikshit Bansal Brain Permeable Nanoparticles. 2008, Recent Patents on CNS Drug Discovery, Bentham Science Publishers, 3, 216-225.