Summary of Qualification:
Rajiv Academy for Pharmacy, Mathura
H.N.B Garhawal University, Srinagar
- Ten years of experience which includes three years of extensive research experience at Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
- Presently working as Associate Professor at PCTE group of institutes,Ludhiana, Punjab.
- Also worked as guest faculty at Uttarakhand Technical University for M.Pharm Course.
Topic of project:
Design and evaluation of osmotically controlled asymmetric membrane capsules of promethazine Hydrochloride.
Selected research/ selected project/presentation:
- Paper presented on “Magnetic Nanocarriers: An Upcoming Targeted Drug Delivery Approach for Cancer Treatment” in 1st International Conference on Emerging Trends of Nanotechnology in Drug Discovery May 26-27, 2014, held at NewDelhi.
- Best oral presentation award for paper “Polymeric approach to synthesise magnetic nanocarrier for targeted drug delivery” in International Conference on Pharmaceutical Sciences, on the theme ” Present trends and future prospects in pharmaceutical sciences ” on 14-15 feb 2014 at SGRRITS Dehradun.
- Co-author of paper “Evaluation of gellan based electrospun nanofibers for wound healing”presented in NANOCON 2014, November 5th -7th 2014, Brno, Czech Republic, EU
- Paper published : Antiproliferative activity of ferulic acid-encapsulated electrospun PLGA/PEO nanofibers against MCF-7 human breast carcinoma cells, 3 Biotech, 2014.
- Paper published: Antibiofilm activity of quercetin-encapsulated cytocompatible nanofibers against Candida albicans, Journal of Bioactive and Compatible Polymers,2013; 28: 652-665
- Paper published : Multiple unit asymmetric membrane capsule: A means for delivery of highly water soluble drug, International journal of drug delivery and technology,2009;1(1):9-16
- Paper published : Prescribing pattern of asthma medication in a developed district of Punjab, The Pharmacist, November 2008.
- Paper presented in annual A.P.T.I convention on10th Jan’06.
- Paper presented in annual A.P.T.I convention on 11th Sep’06
- QIP Short term course of five days on “Recent Advances in Biomaterials and Nanobiotechnology”
- Workshop on “ Nano Drug Delivery Systems (Industry-Academia Interaction) organized by the Centre of excellence: Nanotechnology, IIT Roorkee.
- Workshop on “Biotechnology: Biological Nanostructure and its Applications” organized by the Centre of excellence: Nanotechnology, IIT Roorkee.
- Workshop on “Continuing pharmacy education(CPE) program for practicing pharmacist”by Uttarakhand Pharmacy Council, Dehradun.
- Workshop on New guidelines for Accreditation for Institution and Assessors of NBA, AICTE organized by AICTE(NewDelhi) and Uttarakhand Technical University (Dehradun).
- 60th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress hosted by Indian Pharmacy Graduate’s Association held at New Delhi.
- International Seminar on “ Emerging Trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences” organized by Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow.
- Seminar on “Medical Devices Regulations-Way Forward” organized by Indian Pharmacy Graduates’ Association.