Two Years Degree Course affiliated to I.K Gujral Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar
Approved by University Grants Commission, Govt of India.
Total Seats: 120-MBA , 60 – MBA-IB
The course duration of MBA is two years.
The course is based on semester system.
Graduation(10+2+3) in any stream with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) from any University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
No Entrance Test is Required
Applicants shall be allowed admission in the MBA program based on Merit of past academic scores, performance during Group Discussion and Personal Interviews conducted by PCTE Group of Institutes.
How to Apply:
- Application forms available at reception of PCTE Group of Institutes or could be downloaded (http://pcte.edu.in/form-for-mbamba-ib) .
Application fee of Rs 500 is payable On-line or Through a Demand Draft(in favor of PUNJAB COLLEGE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION payable at Ludhiana) or by Cash.
- Application forms, duly filled, can be submitted personally or by post at PCTE Group of Institutes, Ferozpur Road, Near Baddowal Cantt, Jhandey, Pin- 142021 or through Courier at – House No. 30, Defence Colony, BRS Nagar,
Reservations- As per Central / State Govt. guidelines.
Semester 1: Rs. 39,875/- + Rs.6,500 (One Time)*
* One Time Fee is Rs. 2000 for Security (Refundable), Rs.2000 for University Counseling Fee , Rs 2500 (Book Bank Charges, Tie, Blazer, Insignia, ID Card, Library Card).
Semester 2: Rs. 39,875/-
WHY JOIN MBA at PCTE?
- Giving firsthand experience in working with real organizations for one day in a week called ‘Grand Thursday’.
- Organizing ‘Consumer Hub’ for students to have a real selling experience and earning money in return.
- Opportunity to be a student forum member of Ludhiana Management Association and be part of a vast learning experience through the following:
- Lectures, Q&A sessions and motivational talks from renowned industrialists and successful entrepreneurs.
- Inter college business and current affair quizzes.
- Business plan competitions.
- Industrial Visits.
- Lectures by visiting faculty from renowned business schools and industries hailing from all over India.
- Firsthand experience on how to operate stocks through virtual software.
- Mock Interviews to prepare for placements.
- An Internship of 6 to 8 weeks with pan India companies.
- Workshops on personal grooming and professional etiquette.
- Month long real life boardroom business experience.
- International internship through AISEC
After doing MBA/MBA-IB from PCTE, you will be good enough to:
- Start your own Business.
- Manage your current family business in any field.
- Become an Entrepreneur
- Work with any good company in the field of Marketing.
- Work with any good company in the field of Human Resource.
- Work with any good company in the field of Finance.
- Work with any good company in the field of IB
- Work with any good company in the field of Sale
- Manage teams in your Business and job.
- Pursue PhD in the field of choice.
Work with any good bank not only in finance, but in sales, marketing, and HR also.