Masters of Pharmacy-Pharmaceutics
(Approved by AICTE and affiliated to I.K Gujral Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar)
Specialization: – Pharmaceutics
Total Seats: – 12
- The course duration is two years.
- The course is based on semester system.
B.Pharm from any recognized university of India with a minimum of 55% marks (aggregate of 4 years).
How to Apply:
- Application forms available in all offices of PCTE Group of Institutes or could be downloaded. Click here to fill and print form
- Application fee of Rs 500 is payable On-line or through a Demand Draft (in favor of PCTE INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY, payable at Ludhiana) or by Cash.
- Application forms, duly filled, can be submitted personally or by post at PCTE Group of Institutes, Ferozpur Road, Near Baddowal Cantt, Jhandey, Pin- 142021 or through Courier at – House No. 30, Defence Colony, BRS Nagar, Ludhiana.
- Semester 1: Rs. 63000/-
- Rs.2000/- PTU Admission fee
- Rs.1500/- (Book Bank Charges,Tie,Blazer,Insignia,ID Card,Library card)
- The fee is as per the Punjab Govt./University notification and it is subject to revision by the competent authority.
As per Central / State Govt. guidelines.
Document Retention Policy
- Institute will retain qualification documents till the verification process by university.
- Institute will not retain any documents of those who have left or willing to leave the institute.