Bachelor of Management Studies (Airlines, Tourism and Hospitality)
(Three Years Bachelor’s Degree Course affiliated to IK Gujral Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar. Approved by University Grants Commission, Govt of India.)
Total Seats : 60
- The course duration of B.Sc.(ATHM) is three years.
- The course is based on semester system.
- All those candidates who have passed the 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream conducted by a recognized Board / University / Council.
- Those candidates who have passed their Matriculation examination AND have also passed three year Diploma in any Trade from Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh or such Examination from any other recognised State Board of Technical Education, or Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology, Longowal
- No Entrance Test is Required
- Applicants shall be allowed admission in the B.Sc.(ATHM) program based on merit of qualifying examination.
How to Apply:
Application forms available in all offices of PCTE Group of Institutes or could be downloaded .
- Application fee of Rs 500 is payable On-line or Through a Demand Draft(in favor of PCTE GROUP OF INSTITUTES payable at Ludhiana) or by Cash.
- Application forms, duly filled, can be submitted personally or by post at PCTE Group of Institutes, Ferozpur Road, Near Baddowal Cantt, Jhandey, Pin- 142021 or through Courier at – House No. 30, Defence Colony, BRS Nagar, Ludhiana.
Ph. 0161-2888500/2888600. Reservations– As per Central / State Govt. guidelines.
- Semester 1: Rs. 18,175/- + Rs.3000/- (One Time)* * One Time Fee is Rs.2000 for University Counseling Fee , Rs 1000 (Tie, Blazer, Insignia, ID Card, Library Card).
- Semester 2 onwards: Rs. 18,175/-
- The fee is as per the Punjab Govt./University notification and it is subject to revision by the competent authority.