Bachelor of Pharmacy-Lateral Entry
(Approved by AICTE and PCI (Pharmacy Council of India),affiliated to I.K Gujral Punjab Technical University,Jalandhar.)
- All those candidates who have passed the diploma Pharmacy from an Institution
affiliated to Punjab State Board of Technical Education & industrial Training /Punjabi University, Patiala or any other University or any State Board of Technical Education provided that the diploma or the institute duly approved by the PCI / AICTE.
- Admission procedure is based on as per the University norms at the time of admission.
How to Apply:
- Application forms are also available in all offices of PCTE Group of Institutes.
- Application fee of Rs.500 is payable through a Demand Draft(in favor of PCTE INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY,payable at Ludhiana) or by Cash.
- Application forms, duly filled, can be submitted personally or by post at PCTE Group of Institutes, Ferozpur Road, Near Baddowal Cantt, Jhandey, Pin- 142021.
- Address for submission through Courier- House No. 30, Defence Colony, BRS Nagar, Ludhiana. Ph. 0161-2888500/2888600.
- Reservations- As per Central / State Govt. guidelines.
- Semester 1: Rs. 39,875 + Rs.3,500 (One Time)*
- One Time Fee Rs.2000 for University Counseling Fee , Rs 1500 (Book Bank Charges, Tie, Blazer, Insignia, ID Card, Library Card
- Semester 2 – Semester 8 : Rs. 39875 per semester (Examination Fee and other Miscellaneous charges would be extra).
- The fee is as per the Punjab Govt./University notification and it is subject to revision by the competent authority.