Bachelor of Pharmacy
(Four years Bachelor’s Degree Approved by AICTE and PCI (Pharmacy Council of India), affiliated to I.K Gujral Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar.)
Total Seats: 60
- The course duration is four years.
- The course is based on semester system.
- All those candidates who have passed the 10+2 examination with Physics and
Chemistry as compulsory subjects, along with one of the following subjects:-
Mathematics / Bio-Technology / Biology.
- As per the university norms at the time of admission.
- Applicants will be given admission based on merit of qualifying examination.
- The Institute will organize counselling for admission 10 days after the declaration of the result of qualifying examination. The exact date will be displayed on website and Notice Board of the Institute and Admission will be given on the spot to the students present based on the merit of qualifying examination. Student will be required to deposit full fees of semester 1 immediately after admission on the spot.
How to Apply:
- Application forms available in all offices of PCTE Group of Institutes or could be downloaded. Click here to fill and print form
- Application fee of Rs 500 is payable On-line or through a Demand Draft (in favor of PCTE INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY, payable at Ludhiana) or by Cash.
- Application forms, duly filled, can be submitted personally or by post at PCTE Group of Institutes, Ferozpur Road, Near Baddowal Cantt, Jhandey, Pin- 142021 or through Courier at – House No. 30, Defence Colony, BRS Nagar, Ludhiana.
Reservations:– As per Central / State Govt. guidelines.
- Semester 1: Rs. 39,875 + Rs.3,500 (One Time)*
- One Time Fee Rs.2000 for University Counseling Fee , Rs 1500 (Book Bank Charges, Tie, Blazer, Insignia, ID Card, Library Card
- Semester 2 – Semester 8 : Rs. 39875 per semester (Examination Fee and other Miscellaneous charges would be extra).
- The fee is as per the Punjab Govt./University notification and it is subject to revision by the competent authority.