Four Years Bachelor’s Degree Course affiliated to I.K Gujral Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar.
Approved by University Grants Commission, Govt of India.
Total Seats : 60
- The course duration is four years.
- The course is based on semester system.
- All those candidates who have passed the 10+2 or its equivalent examination in
any stream conducted by a recognized Board / University / Council.
- Those candidates who have passed their Matriculation examination AND have also passed three year Diploma in any Trade from Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh or such Examination from
any other recognised State Board of Technical Education, or Sant Longowal
Institute of Engineering & Technology, Longowal
- No Entrance Test is Required
- Applicants will be given admission in the Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology program based on merit of qualifying examination.
How to Apply:
- Application forms available in all offices of PCTE Group of Institutes or could be downloaded Click here to fill and print form.
- Application fee of Rs 500 is payable On-line or Through a Demand Draft(in favor of PCTE INSTITUTE of HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND CATERING TECHNOLOGY payable at Ludhiana) or by Cash.
- Application forms, duly filled, can be submitted personally or by post at PCTE Group of Institutes, Ferozpur Road, Near Baddowal Cantt, Jhandey, Pin- 142021 or through Courier at – House No. 30, Defence Colony, BRS Nagar, Ludhiana.
Reservations– As per Central / State Govt. guidelines.
- Semester 1: Rs. 39,875/- + Rs.2000/- (One Time)*
* One Time Fee is Rs.2000 for University Admission Fee.
- Semester 2: Rs. 39,875/-
- The fee is as per the Punjab Govt./University notification and it is subject to revision by the competent authority.
Our students regularly take up indoor & outdoor catering and work weekends in hotels and resorts.
The building is built like Mock Hotel, where you enter a lobby which leads to the Front Desk and the Concierge’s desk, complete with the waiting space and Manager’s Desk and then it flows into the Banquet Hall catered to by Hotel Management Students.
Latest/Advanced Equipment to train with. Experienced Faculty with Real Industrial Exposure. Practical Oriented Training and Development.
Please click here to visit Hotel Management website